Sunday, June 22, 2008

THE NIGHTMARE





coming from what would have been my grandparents'
bedroom......i fled down a long hallway of my dream's device.....crossed a floor furnace.....and entered the
living room, closing the door behind me and moving the old lock's painted "switch" to the closed position....then a bullet went through the door and i
heard a thrashing sound from the other side......fleeing, i crossed the room, exited the front door, ran to the front gate, and ran as quickly as i could, down the sidewalk, past my uncle and aunt charlie and nell's house, past the copeland house, past the sharp house, past uncle edward and aunt mary's house.....an enamelled door appeared, through which i raced, my heart beating wildly...to emerge, alert and anxious in my bed.....my legs were as exhausted....as though i had actually used them....my bedroom was glowing.....it was not my bedroom....it was the guest bedroom of my aunt glenn's.....full of scary, stuffed birds and small mammels with glass eyes....i lept, in terror, from the tall bed and fell for what seemed an eternity, to the floor, which kept receding.......i turned, and reached for something to stop my fall....
finally i came to rest in my bed, where i am now.....another rabbit hole! so, it's not even four in the morning, i am wide awake, my body aching, apprehensive, anxious........i must return, to find out who is on the other side of the door......i know his
name is jack!


Human by Falling You





Human by Falling You

1 comment:

vaporcloud said...

an interesting experiment.......you noticed that there are 2 players....not an accident.....start them a bit apart or with different selections....the results can be very mystic.......

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.