Saturday, June 6, 2009

THE INTELLECTUALIZATION OF EMOTION




Totally exhausted from trying to comprehend my emotional condition and move to a more transcendental plane of thought and feelings, I've been trying to develop a Optical Qualified New Input Mail Language through solution-uncovering button modifying initialism, transparently, when i discovered Pre-Binary Yttrium-Oriented Interface Services....Wow, was i surprised, especially when i realized that the Y-value Common Zero-Input Object Storage co-efficient had been incorrect, all along! So, when I consulted with the "i" Interactive Virtual eXchangable Header Overlay Service, i was instructed to replace the Balanced Common Hierarchical Logic Service Router with a Virtual eXtended Interchange Enhanced Telecommunications Sequence.....how delightfully simple and logical! Now my life will be a breeze, for this was the cause of all my anxiety and despair! And I avoided the intellectualization of my neurosis by quickly and diligently digging for the correct analysis and solution.......Life is so much simpler now and the view from my padded cell is quite spectacular......











Beat Generation Mad Trick by Emmas Mini

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.