Friday, July 23, 2010

AUNTS JO AND DEDE


This photo, taken in the late 50's at Daytona Beach, shows my identical twin Aunts.....shy and reserved DeDe on the left and more emphatic Jo on the right.......Mirror images, yet so different in posture and disposition. I was an identical twin also, and have always wondered what my brother would have been like had he survived infancy.....I had fantasies of living with one who is genetically identical...at birth anyway......but that was not to be........My friend Steven [who has a surviving fraternal twin, Sandra] and I used to pretend that we were twins sometimes....it was fun, although we were not very much alike.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.