Friday, February 11, 2022

SORRY, MRS. SHACKLEFORD.........

 




I may have not done well in a sophmore "Statistics and Probabiities" course because the day before 'Finals' I received the EICO Amplifier kits for a make-it-yourself 'Stereo" system to replace the old GE "Swing out" crap that I lugged to Nashville a year before.....I coundn't resist dragging out the components and wiring an amp up for action.....forgetting, entirely...which wasn't that difficult, if you know what I mean.....to even attend the Mid-Term Test....As Punishment, I was told that I could not possibly receive higher than a 'C" on the test that I had to take in my Professor's office, with her glaring at me....the whole time....Sorry, Mrs. Shackleford!......can YOU write a good poem or short story???!!! Bet Not! At least, the $160 that I spent on these kits was a reasonable investment......I sold them, recently, for almost a thousand bucks....so there! I donated that old 'Statistics and Probabilities" book to a Library sale, where it garnered $0.50......Seems no one else was very interested in it, either....

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.