Tuesday, January 17, 2023

ON MY APPARENTLY "NEVER-ENDING" PURGATORIAL DENTAL ANXIETY.....




4th level of Purgatory.....teeth cleaning......having to listen to Drake, singing "God's Plan", on 'repeat play' for an hour, strapped into a confinement chair with clamps in my mouth and needles and gas masks on the approach........I'd rather return to my endodontist for the root canal operation that I've put off for almost 5 years! But, then...I'd have to listen to the Muzak tapes of elevator hypnotics........No, No....Dr. Dentist, I'd rather listen to Christina Aguilera gargling and spitting in a cup......"Oh," exclaims my dentist, "I have a another Drake album....I'll bet you'd prefer that....right?"..........So, on that, I left the dental chair, the 'bib' still hanging from my neck, and went to a thrift store, freeing the torture chair for its next yawning victim.........my tooth wasn't hurting THAT badly!.....

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.