Monday, April 30, 2007

WORDS OF LOVE


Your head, your gesture, your air Are beautiful
like an Emotion's landscape;
The cosmos' light plays in your words like a fresh wind in a clear sky.
The passer by sorrow that you fly very close to
is dazzled by the health which spouts out like the clearness of your Visions and Intuitions.
The resounding colors with which you strew your Words, in the spirit of the poets, is the image of a ballet of flowers.
These outcomings are the emblem Of your multi-coloured spirit;
I am thrown into an outward spinning, I have as much as I love!
Sometimes in a beautiful garden, wherein trailed my lifelessness, I felt, like in irony, the sun at my center,
And spring and the greenery tumbles from my heart, which grows from seeds, by the beckonings of Nature.
Thus I would like, Onebeingness, when the Moment of unveiling sounds, towards the treasures of your person, the White Cloud which parts the Earth from the Heaven and lifts to show the Moon,
which is my Soul in reflection.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.