Tuesday, February 26, 2008

THE FATAL WOUND AT THE CHICANE AFTER THE THOROUGHFARE



my heel is either uncertainty or neglect, both of which have preoccupied my thinking lately.....my head has been filled with the first by the conscious efforts of those whom i loved, but from whom i have been distanced by neglect...i have no cards up my sleeves.....perhaps that is the problem....for i see cards on the floor...they are not mine...yet no one lays claim to them...now, we are no longer playing with a full deck.....i feel both that i understand and that i have not a clue...the games people play! to gamble all for nothing.....it must all be about Pride....yes, I think that must be what it's all about......I thought we all knew where that leads the spirit....

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.