Saturday, December 19, 2009

MR. CLEAN


I just came across this photograph of Mr. Clean.........autographed to a friend of mine who likes things clean....if a bit messy....Interestingly enough, after spending hours cleaning my kitchen yesterday, I had a dream in which Gerald Gerrish, the "General" and chief of the summer camp that I attended during summers, as a youth , and who examined our fingernails for dirt...every morning....with a flashlight held beneath our "claws"............appeared to inspect my kitchen....his white glove examination found bags of trash and debris.....I awakened with sweat on my brow.....The impact of the events of our youth should not be taken lightly..........
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.