Sunday, February 14, 2010

Having acquired several new watches, a couple dozen DVDS and some silk ties that I will never wear.......I think.....





I've got to join "Collector's Anonymous"..........I was in therapy for OCD many years ago.......the problem seems to always lurk in the wings. Thoughts of getting a grip on this compulsiveness seem to take me even more in the "wrong" directions....That is the problem, of course! I have a friend who is constantly flossing, buying floss and fixating on the possibility, probability and likelihood of losing his teeth....the more he thinks about it, the more he flosses, irrigates, brushes and gargles.........When I think about his dilemma, i want to floss my teeth! Maybe something happened...something that traumatized me when I was just a thought in a love letter left in a back pocket and never sent!















Tin of Drum by Rapoon

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.