Saturday, September 25, 2021

 another de-saturated day, of simplification of process thinking......I watched an episode....well, sort of, since it was so like a hundred other similarly-formatted reality 'talent' contests.....of Master Of Photography.......Even though the Program, itself, was a line up of appealingly on-trend, if governed by the ever-increasing 'rules' of 'how it's done'..images.....'correctly' within the 'dictates' of 'photographic' aesthetics......oh, pleeze!!......I didn't take my 'hat' off, of course......I thought of the praises and criticisms of Art, in its multifarious forms, throughout 'critical assessment' history.....laughed, not without a mental syringe of borderline contemptuousness, or compliance with any subliminal direction or suggestive musical soundtrack.....I thought Isabella Rossellini would be "there" for all that artsy-fartsy 'stuff'....That's really why I went there, after all.....

\






No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.