Monday, September 27, 2021

 I saw pics of Lotte van Reil and Alexis Lamoureux's renovation of the one "one buck' cave that they transformed into Chez Hélène-Amboise Troglodyte.......I've thought about similar projects since my teens, but never went as extreme as they........I still wish I had been involved in the Coober Pety underground developments, but Australia seemed so far away and it was a challenge to go such a distance into a World of unexpectations....I settled for remodelling a house in Midtown and a Condo at The Desoto, on 7th St.....Now, I'm set in my labyrinthine dwelling, but am fortunate enough to still have the option of vacationing at the cabin, Les Recontres Naturelle, in N. Ga.......My advice to the young? 20-30 is the Time, my friends.....the time to experiment with your Life.......Go for it! "Non, je ne regrette rien" is a better memory than "J'ai perdu ma vie"......Just don't linger around the deep well of unrealistic expectations......

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.