Saturday, September 27, 2008

FALL IN THE MOUNTAINS

 


My favorite tree is the sourwood that grows by the cabin.....I've photographed it from every perspective, in all seasons and from just about all my personal moods.....the tree and Bunnie are constants that i have documented, continually, for some time now.....the sourwood is so baroque, with thousands of looks....When Reis and I go to the cabin, Reis heads out to mountain tops and mountain streams, in search of the great photograph.....lazy me.....i just keep photographing the sourwood, Bunnie and things nearby......every branch has become familiar, yet a thousand photographs await............
the leaves should be splendidly georgeous in a couple of weeks.........
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.