Tuesday, September 16, 2008

MY FAVORITE SPORT

 



I'm eager for the Skating Season to begin!
Although I have never seen a football, soccer, or basketball game....well, not a whole one, anyway....
I just love skating....and behave like other sports enthusiasts who know their favorite player's
statistics and history.......this pic is of Scott Moir and Tess Virtue, whom i predict will step to
the podium this season.....or will Meryl Davis and Charlie White....or will Tanith Belbin and Ben Agosto recover from last season's defeat and wear the crowns?...it seems odd, even to me, who was trained as a ballroom dancer, that I
find ballroom dancing really Vegasy creepy, but I am enthralled by ice dance......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.