Saturday, September 27, 2008

SCISSORS

 

it seems that about half my family appears to have many, many pairs of sizzors......i have even inherited several dozen pairs of them... the long Boker's were my Grandmothers, as were the black, enameled pair.....the manicure scissors were my Mother's....and, since i never toss much sentiment, i still have my "paper" scissors from grade school and the odd, specialty scissors that i inherited from a barber who sheared my Father....they are the most precise, and the sharpest! there are many styles of nail-clippers, also.....but i've limited my collection of these to a dozen or so, including a pair of enameled parrot clippers that Mother used to clip my kiddie nails......they probably came with a pair of "poll parrot" or "buster brown" shoes......
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.