Wednesday, October 27, 2021


Five years back, my word(s) of the day.....to ponder.......Dilemma, Assuagement and Oblique Palliation.........in the context of being perpetually presented with contradictory inputs that require ethical or moral judgment calls, while simultaneously avoiding the pitfall of mitigating my and others' feelings in the struggle to maintain congenial, open correspondence while being characteristically direct and to the point, even when I realize that I am merely extrapolating from creative equations that have no purpose other than the intrigues of mindful coincidence and creative waterfalling.........Watching the rather profound episode of GOTHAM....."Follow the White Rabbit", after re-reading the Lewis Carroll books and, obliquely, re-watching the film, "WHAT THE BLEEP"....and really relating to James Gordon's frustration and disempowerment by the irrational insanity of The Mad Hatter......noting the parallel of my trying to make sense of the expressions of those in more intimate correspondence with the "me' that resides outside intellectual thinking or artistic contrivances......I was left totally perplexed, as my mind attempted its usual pattern recognitions by assembling new constructs from not quite random juxtapositions......Sometimes, I think I am the Creature, floating on the ice flow; and other times, i envision all of humanity...floating, with pretentious directivity, into caverns and lakes of their individual imaginings, to create Structure from Chaos.......a process, which is itself just compliance with the way our brains have evolved in social contexts....to make this disarray pass for Reality.......

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.