Friday, October 15, 2021

WHO'S NOT REALLY "CONNECTED" .......Yeah, you guessed it!

Great Aunt Glenn, painter/taxidermist; cousin Robert Earl Hollingsworth, general jerk, mechanical-minded Creole Cooking Chef; Me, awkward loner, and before my Dumbo ears, mysteriously, 'moved toward my face'; step-brother, accounting-minded Tommy;   and 'little cousin" Rita Mearl Teal, 'white-sweatered', before her later career as a Merle Norman Rep and her brainwashing, via "Presbyterian/Mormon", Aunt Frances, at Bob Jones University.......  posed, for yet another 'Family Photo' by my Enigmatic Mother, always 'camera in hand', hidden behind an Argus C-3's  rangefinder.....1950-something......    I have the pearls that Aunt Glenn is wearing in this photo......the Rest is an evanescent memory....I was 'instructed' to take off the shirt, with flying bats, and don a 'decent white shirt', before 'posing'.....like a member of The Family, although I shared only some ancient Homo Erectus  genes with 'the Others'.......
 

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.